Mazatapec magic mushroom
The Mazatapec magic mushroom strain is named after the Mazateca region and the people where magic mushrooms where semi-officially introduced to the western world.
Mazatapec mushrooms are rather pale in color but grow very tall with bell shaped hats. The Mazatapec magic mushroom grow kit fruits a bit slower than other cubensis, but the yields are enormous.
Great for beginners, celebrated by experienced psychonauts.
Years of planning and testing has resulted in the next generation of Mondo® Mazatapec Magic Mushroom grow kits. The Mondo® Grow Kit Mazatapec has become better than it ever was. Compared to the first generation of Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® Mazatapec Grow Kit, the next generation is improved with:
- Larger yields, more mushrooms
- More flushes*
- Better resistance against contaminations
- Different, but easier instructions
some strains produce more flushes than others. The first three flushes are the largest.
Meet the new standard of easy grow kits
The Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® Mazatapec Magic Mushroom grow kit is slightly different than the grow kits you might have used before. This is seen only in the substrate recipe and is a secret not just shared with everyone. Not even with us!
Just like the previous and other easy grow kits, you do not need to use additional spores. During the laboratory process, the spores have developed into mycelium inside the substrate (the cake) in the grow box. The mycelium has fully colonized the substrate and is ready to grow mushrooms.
How to store the grow kit correctly
It is recommended to start the cultivation process right away. If you decide to start growing later, you may store the grow kit in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 2 weeks. First, wrap the grow kit in a plastic shopping bag and close it well.
- 1x grow box – This contains substrate with active mycelium (the cake)
- 1x grow bag – The bag has a micron filter to keep contaminants out
- 1x paperclip – For closing the grow bag.
- Misting Bottle – Misting is needed for the humidity level
- Potable water – For misting and soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to give other fungi and bacteria (micro organisms) no chance to contaminate.